Anda membutuhkan sebagai berikut :
FAR Manager 1.70 (saran saya jangan yang terbaru) – download disini :
[ Untuk tujuan klasik saya memilih Bahasa Inggris sepanjang tutorial ini ]
SE Flash Plugin – download it here:
Sony Ericsson Flash Driver – download it here:
(thanks, LiveDevil )
Way of doing things:
1. Install FAR Manager 1.70 (or later)
2. Then unpack the “SE Flash Plugin”-archive to the FAR Manager’s Plugin-folder (usually called drive:/programs/Far/Plugins) – make sure the folder is called SEFP!
3. Now u are ready to launch FAR Manager!!
4. Once u have launched FAR Manager, then press [Alt] + [F1], and u will see a popup-window. Select the option called “SEFP” or simply press “0” (zero)!
5. Select ur Connection type (usually DCU-60), speed (usually 921600) and Boot Script (the phone u are using – right now FAR Manager is supporting K500 (CID29 & CID36), K700 (CID 29 & CID36), K600 (CID36), K750 (CID36), W800 (CID36), W550 (CID36) and Z800 (CID36).
NOTE: The CID-numbers only signifies the time u bought ur phone – right now FAR Manager only supports phones bought in 2005 or earlier, which are on the list!
6. Press “Enter the Matrix”
7. A window will pop up, and when that happens, u’ll have to take out the battery, put it in again, hold down the “c”-key and then connect it to the computer, while still holding the “C”-key!
Note: First time u connect ur phone, Windows will popup, and notify that a new component has just been found – that’s ur phone’s flash – then u’ll need the flash drivers so u can install the phone’s flash!
8. When u have succesfully done that, u’ll see a new screen with two folders – Flash and FS. Press the FS-folder, while still holding “c”-key down.
9. When a new loading-window comes up, u can let go of the “c”-key.
10. When the loading-window is completed, u’ve succesfully connected ur phone to the FAR Manager.
I created this tutorial caus a lot of people have been asking me on how to use the FAR Manager – well, here’s my answer and hopefully it helped!
U can use the FAR Manager to transfer files, use “flashes”, change the menu-settings, layout-settings, camera-settings, change drivers, change menu-icons, change frames, change media player skin and a lot more!!
If anybody scrued up with their K750 or W800, then let me know, caus i have the original FS-folder with all the containings – other phones: let me know anyway, then i’ve got firmware and language flashing files!!
Cheers and enjoy!